Wade through the greenery and part the leaves of the trees to find yourself in amongst the structures of the ancient Aztec cities. Will the carvings on the wall lead you to the jackpot in July 2021?
Learn how to land the big wins on every spin with bonus features and two free spins mode in this Contact Slot Review.
Best Contact Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Contact Slot Sites in July 2021:
About Contact Slot
Contact Slot is an Aztec-themed slot game. The game revolves around ancient Aztec structures and carvings.
Contact Slot is a video-based slot-type game. The game has five reels and up to 7 lines for each of the reels. Play ‘N Go released Contact Slot on the 28th of March, 2019.
The game is set in an ancient Aztec city found amongst the trees and the plants in a hidden rainforest accompanied by a soundtrack with a chorus of deep percussions and mystic tunes. The colour schemes in the game are in deep, earthy greens and browns with touches of yellow, red, and purple.
How to Play Contact Slot Online
To start playing the Contact Slot, a player has to set up the game.
- The first step in the game is to choose the coin size using the set of + and – control buttons and denomination options on the panel.
- After customizing the coin bet size for the round, all a player has to do is to spin the reels using the Spin button.
The Contact Slot is compatible with desktop computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
The Contact Slot gives its players several special features that can help a player win more prizes.
- Contact Symbols. The different low paying symbols in the game are animal engraved on colourful stones. This includes a turtle and a snake. It also includes an eagle, the monkey, and the lioness.
The high paying symbols in the game are various colourful traditional Aztec masks. The lowest paying mask is the red mask. This is followed by the green mask then the blue mask.
The highest paying symbol in the game is the purple mask.
- Win Multiplier. In Contact Slot, a player may increase the win multiplier by filling up a whole multiplier row.
- Cascading Reaction. All the symbols forming winning combinations in the game are a part of a reaction.
Non-winning symbols are removed from the grid. All winning clusters cascade down to the bottom of the grid and lock in place—new symbols cascade in from the top.
- Autoplay Option. The Autoplay option lets a player spin the reels for several turns without interruption. A player selects the number of turns they want to spend the reels spinning.
What Symbol Trigger the Contact Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Contact Slot gives its players a bonus round and a super bonus round.
- Bonus Round Trigger. In Contact Slot, the player can trigger the Bonus Round by forming winning clusters that reach the top row of the grid. The Bonus Round awards the player with three free spins.
- Contact Bonus Round. When the Bonus Round Starts, the player is taken to another grid to spend the free spins. During the Bonus Round, there are several Bonus features that a player may activate.
- Block Destroyer. The Block Destroyer symbol is a gold skull. During the Bonus Round, the Block Destroyer knocks down one multiplier block.
- Extra Free Spins. The Extra Free Spins symbol is a gold sun. This feature awards one extra free spin in the Bonus Round.
- Symbol Upgrade. The Symbol Upgrade sign is a geometric arrowhead. This feature upgrades one winning cluster on the grid during the Bonus Round.
- Super Bonus Round Trigger. Filling up the whole grid with winning clusters trigger the Super Bonus Round. The Super Bonus Round awards the player with six free spins.
- Contact Super Bonus Round. When the Super Bonus Round Starts, the player is taken to a different grid to spend the free spins. During the Super Bonus Round, there are several Bonus features that a player may activate.
- Block Destroyer. The Block Destroyer symbol is a gold skull. During the Super Bonus Round, the Block Destroyer knocks down three multiplier block.
- Extra Free Spins. The Extra Free Spins symbol is a gold sun. This feature awards three extra free spins in the Super Bonus Round.
- Symbol Upgrade. The Symbol Upgrade sign is a geometric arrowhead. This feature upgrades every winning cluster on the grid during the Super Bonus Round.
Paylines and Stakes
To win at Contact Slot, a player has to form clusters of at least five matching symbols connecting to each other forming any shape in a single spin. Only the highest win per cluster is paid. Wins are paid at the end of the round.
The least amount a player can place as a bet in the game is 0.2. The highest amount a player can place as a bet is 100.
Contact Slot Game Software
Contact Slot was developed using Play’N Go software.
Play ‘N Go always keeps the gaming experience of their players in mind whenever they develop their games. All the games released by Play’N Go are available in over 30 languages.
What is Contact Slot RTP?
The RTP of Contact Slot has an RTP rate of 94%.
This is a fair estimate of how much a player may gain from the game. It predicts that for every 1 pound placed as a bet, a player may win back up to 94 pence.
What is the Contact Slot Variance?
Contact Slot is a game with a high variance. This variance range promises players that high-paying wins are occasionally awarded in the game. Playing the game longer means having more chances to land high-paying wins.
Contact Slot has a unique cascade function. The two different free spins mode offer the player more ways to win the jackpot of the game. Adding features like wild symbols may make the game more interesting in July 2021.
Though the theme is relatively common, including a progressive jackpot may increase the appeal of the game. All things considered, Contact Slot is a game worth the slide.
You May Also Like
We have researched and reviewed all other Play n Go Games you might also like:
Unfortunately, We could not find any results for:
Play n Go.